Materials are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without Infonec Computers prior written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, Infonec Computers and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information. Other rights may be granted to you by Infonec Computers in writing or incorporated elsewhere in the materials.
1.0 Infonec Computers Warranty and Policies:
1.1 DOA (Dead on Arrival) or defective Replacements:
All hardware components purchased from Infonec Computers have a 7 days conditional defective replacement. After this time period the hardware will be under two types of warranty. The first, are all retail (box items or specified as retail items) products will go directly to the respected manufacturer of the item (e.g. Viewsonic, Intel, AMD, ATI, Kingston) for warranty, replacement or repair and NOT through Infonec Computers. The other is all OEM hardware (Original Equipment Manufacturer, meaning it did not come in a retail box) will have a one year RMA (See Return Merchandise uthorization section for details) warranty through Infonec Computers.
NOTE: Some OEM items have more than 1 year for warranty (e.g. some higher sized Hard Drives and some Motherboards), in this case Infonec Computers will only cover the first year, and then the remaining years are with the respected manufacturer.
1.2 Warranty for computer systems: All warranties for computer systems purchased from Infonec Computers follows the same 7 days conditional DOA Replacement procedure (See DOA or Defective Replacements for details) and will have 1 year parts and 3 years HARDWARE labour coverage. This labour coverage will cover the fees for testing and inspecting your computer system and diagnose any hardware issues. Software related problems will not be covered under warranty.
NOTE: The labour coverage does not cover for any software issues that may cause system instability or incompatibilities. If found by our technicians that the system is having problems due to SOFTWARE issues then a minimum of $25 labour charge will be incurred to the customer.
1.3 Computer component purchases:
Customers who have purchased components from Infonec Computers and comes back anytime during the warranty (including DOA period) period for diagnosis can have their systems checked by our technicians with a minimum labour charge of $25. If the customer comes back within the DOA replacement period to check if the parts purchased from Infonec Computers are defective, the technician can check the problem with at least 2 business days lead time for diagnosis free of charge.
If the technician finds that the system problem is caused by SOFTWARE or another hardware component OTHER than the components purchased from Infonec Computers, a minimum $25 labour charge will be incurred.
1.4 DOA Replacement procedure: If a product is DOA within the first 7 days of purchase the customer must bring the hardware with the original receipt for Infonec Computer technicians to inspect for at least 2 days. Upon confirmation of DOA a replacement will be provided to the customer.
NOTE: All items for DOA exchange must go through our computer technicians for inspection and testing. Any discrepancies including, but not limited to, the following list will result in the hardware being returned to the customer without receiving a credit or replacement.
The list is as follows:
- Returning an item without the original receipt.
- Product return date exceeding the 7 days DOA replacement period.
- ALL Special Order Items
- Any Final Sale or MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ONLY items as stated on the receipt such as Blank Media, Paper, and Thermal Paste.
- Products with SERIAL NUMBER which does not match SERIAL NUMBER on package or invoice.
- Any item that has any PHYSICAL DAMAGE will not be accepted, including, but not limited to:
- Cracked components or damage to any circuit boards such as broken pins, hinges or burn marks.
- Any dents, scratches, defacement or abuse of base casting.
- Torn or punctured tape seals.
- Loose, damaged or removed screws/fasteners.
- Any components missing from the original box or OEM such as manuals, screws, I/O shields for motherboards etc.
- All retail software has no warranty support from Infonec Computers. All Warranty and support for software are with the respected manufacturer except OEM.
2.0 Refund and Exchange Policy:
All items purchased from Infonec Computers are considered Final Sale regardless of whether they have a warranty or not.
Refunds for items can be obtained with the following conditions:
- All Refunds are by CREDIT NOTE ONLY.
- All Refund credits are based on lowest selling price of the item among invoiced price and market price. Note: Refunds by credit card will be based on cash discounted price.
¬∑ All returned items regardless whether it is OPENED or UNOPENED will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
- Must be within 7 days from date of purchase accompanied with the original receipt.
- Must be an item listed in our current price list and is not obsoleted, used, refurbished or As-Is model.
- All Service Charges, Assembling Charges, Diagnostic Charges and Shipping Charges are non-refundable.
- ALL SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE OR EXCHANGABLE
¬∑ All invoice noted as FINAL SALES and MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ONLY items are NON-REFUNDABLE OR EXCHANGABLE.
All EXCHANGES are upon approval by the manager and head office of Infonec Computers. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3.0 Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy:
Please note all RMA's through Infonec Computers are only for OEM products NO RETAIL ITEMS WILL BE PROCESSED FOR RMA. The RMA process will occur after the 7 days DOA replacement period. This means that you will NOT get a straight replacement of the item, but has to go through the RMA process. Infonec Computers will not accept any RMA if product(s) is/are PHYSICAL DAMAGED. Infonec Computers will not be responsible for any damage caused during shipping and transportation.
- All RMA process start on the date the customer drops off the item to the store, not the date in which the customer requested.
- Infonec Computers has the right to deny RMA warranty service if the product does not fall under our requirements.
3.1 In-Store Procedure for RMA:
- Customer must bring in original receipt and hardware.
- Infonec Computers will issue a RMA form as a record for the RMA, acceptance of RMA still subjected to testing by Infonec Computers' technician and/or our suppliers.
- RMA will be sent to Infonec Computers' local distributors to handle the RMA.
3.2 Release of RMA to customers:
RMA's will only be released if the following conditions are met:
- Customer has the RMA form that was given to them on the day the RMA was assigned
- If RMA form is lost, verification will be done by presenting a valid drivers license and original invoice.
- IF NONE OF THE TWO ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE MET THE RMA WILL NOT BE RELEASED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
3.3 Online RMA Procedure (Only for those ordering ONLINE):
- All customer needs to obtain an approved RMA# from our web prior sending or bringing in the defectivce products.
- RMA# must be presented when brings in the product or clearly stated on the shipment box (the packing box must have 1" space between the item and box for cushion purpose, any physical damage on the returning box, Infonec has the right to refuse the shipment even though RMA# is stated).
- If customer purchased the product in-store (any location), customer can either drop off defective item to any branches for starting RMA process or pay both way shipping for RMA returns, it will be estimated 4-6weeks for returns.
- If customer would like to submit and RMA request online, please click on support/RMA and click on the RMA request form . Fill in the proper information and click on submit.
- If customer purchased online (for shipout orders only), customer only pays one-way shipping to Infonec, and we will ship back the replacement product at our preferred shipping method at our cost. If customer prefers to escalate the returning shipment, $10 flat fee will apply for product less than 15lbs. and sizes are smaller than 14"x14"x14". Any item bigger than above mentioned sizes and weight, price will be decided as per courier company. However, this escalated service does not apply to manufacturer RMA returning time.
To pay for any shipping or cost from RMA you can use the following methods:
Royal Bank Acct.# 03172-003-1042688
If you would like you can do a direct deposit at any Royal Bank Branch (require receipt copy to be faxed or emailed)
Email Money Transfer through online Banking OR PayPal can be sent to write_js_email('account'); firstname.lastname@example.org
Online and Shipping Process:
- Customer must ship online RMA's to the Markham Head office
- NO collect shipment will be accepted
- Packaged hardware must be secured and any PHYSICAL DAMAGE during transport will void your RMA and warranty. Infonec Computers is not responsible for any damage during transportation.
- The RMA# must clearly be written on the package, if not the shipment will be declined. You will be charged for the shipping which will have no insurance.
- Testing and diagnostic from our RMA department needs at least 2-3 business days to verify the product is defective.
- If the product is found to be defective and no signs of PHYSICAL DAMAGE is found, then an e-mail will be sent with regards to the acceptance of the RMA (This is the reason for the 48 hour period).
- If the product after testing is not found to be defective, Infonec Computers will charge for the shipping back of the original item that was sent to RMA. The shipping will have no insurance unless customer requests it and pays in advance.
3.4 Turn around time for RMA: All RMA turn around times are depending on the manufacturer's warranty policy, the product may be repaired or replaced. This may take 4~6 weeks depending on the supply of the product. This time frame is not guaranteed and so therefore can be a long waiting time. (NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEED SET TIME IN WHICH YOU THE CUSTOMER CAN CLAIM THE RMA PROCESS WILL BE DONE)
4.0 Labour and Service Charges: Infonec Computers are here to serve the customer and assist in diagnosing and repairing your system. Here is a list of services we offer with specific rates for certain computer related problems, please visit our SERVICE section for details.
NOTE: FOR SOFTWARE INSTALLATION THE CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE A LEGAL COPY OF THEIR OPERATING SYSTEM, WHICH INCLUDES THE LEGAL MEDIA AND STICKER KEY. IF THESE ARE NOT PROVIDED WE WILL NOT INSTALL THE OPERATING SYSTEM. INFONEC COMPUTERS DOES NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OF ANY KIND.
COMPUTERS SERVICED BY INFONEC MUST BE LEFT IN THE STORE FOR AT LEAST 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR INSTALLATION.
5.0 SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS: These are items that are not listed on our current website but maybe available to order from our distributors. Infonec Computers will try their best to provide you with a wide range of products. There are a few conditions with regards to special order items:
- All special order items require a minimum deposit of 25%.
- Must be either an in store deposit or a secure e-mail money transfer through banks for online special orders.
- THERE IS NO CANCELLATION ON ANY SPECIAL ORDERED ITEMS INCLUDING COMPUTER SYSTEMS. DEPOSIT ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Any special orders not picked up within 15 days of its arrival in store will be considered CANCELLED and the deposit will be kept.
- Any listed item order in large quantities (e.g. Ordering 10 Monitors) are considered special orders.
6.0 In store stock level of items listed on Infonec Computers website: Infonec Computers does its best to keep a healthy stock of items to provide the customer with the best service possible. However, due to the large number of items that we offer, we cannot stock EVERY single item listed on our website. Certain items are more demanding than others, therefore taking precedence on stock priority. Older items have not been ordered in for a long time due to its loss of demand and so will not be readily stocked. If you are still interested in older model stock or items that are listed on our website but are not in stock on a daily basis, remember that they can be readily ordered (assuming the distributors have it in stock and it is not End of Life). There are a few things to note before ordering listed items on our website:
- Infonec Computers Sales Rep will determine whether a deposit is required for the item you have inquired about.
- If a deposit is required it is a minimum of 10%.
- The deposit can be done in store or by through e-mail money transfer.
- Any special orders not picked up within 20 days of its arrival in store will be considered CANCELLED and the deposit will be kept.
7.0 Misprints or Errors: Infonec Computers will do their best to provide you with the most up-to-date pricing and accurate information. In the event that an error does occur, we reserve the right to correct, cancel an order at any time to reflect the correction, and/or correct the error on our website. Infonec Computers reserves the right anytime during the ordering process including after an order is placed and whether the order has been confirmed or not.
Infonec Computers is NOT OBLIGATED to sell products or services based on errors and misprints on our website.
All Prices and Product Specifications are subject to change without notice; please check the manufacture for updated information. We reserve the right to allow any Refund, Exchange or honor any Warranty after being tested by our service technician.
8.0 Shipping Costs: Infonec Computers is not responsible for ANY shipping costs for product not under warranty or warranty denied items. All shipping cost involved in ordering are non-refundable.
This [DATABASE] contains information obtained by Infonec Computers from manufacturers and others that industry sources believe are reliable. Infonec Computers makes no representations or warranties with respect to the performance of the products and the accuracy of the information, and any and all warranties, whether oral or written, express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by Infonec Computers, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and/or omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information.
9.1 Disclaimer on Rebates:
- Infonec Computers is not responsible for the accuracy of the mail-in rebate offered by manufacturers.
- All claims of mail-in rebate will not be handled by Infonec Computers
- All customers need to follow the rules of mail in rebates such as purchase date, post-marked date, serial number and UPC code requirement, for details check the rebate coupons.
9.2 Disclaimer on OEM:
All OEM products from manufacturers are only sold under their respective set conditions. Please refer to individual manufacturer's policies. NOTE:
INFONEC COMPUTERS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS AND/OR SOFTWARE PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER FOR ANY PURPOSES. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE REMAINS WITH THE RECIPIENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL INFONEC COMPUTERS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION), EVEN IF INFONEC COMPUTERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
At Infonec Computers, we respect and value your privacy. We collect information to process orders and better serve you with pertinent information, such as order confirmation and status updates. Information collected includes your name, password, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information such as your credit card number. We require you to submit a username and password of your choice for your access to your own account at Infonec.com.
In order to safeguard that your user name and password remain confidential, you can help us ensure your privacy by not sharing your user name or password. Infonec.com is the sole owner of information collected on this site.
We DO NOT sell, rent, or share your information to any outside parties. If you elect to receive our special promotions and periodical newsletters, your information will be used to provide such services you have requested. Information may also be used for statistical and analytical purposes, to administer and improve our web site and services to you.
Infonec.com uses the latest security methods and fraud detection techniques to protect all of the information you entrust to us. We guarantee your satisfaction and safety when shopping at Infonec.com. We use 128-bit encryption technology and Secure Socket Layers (‚ÄúSSL‚ÄĚ) in all areas where your personal and account information is required.
This insures your privacy and safety while purchasing from Infonec.com. SSL encryption is today's industry benchmark and is the safest software available for secure e-commerce transactions. It scrambles all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address so that in the event information is intercepted while being transferred over the Internet, the resulting information captured is entirely useless to those that acquire it.
10.1 Links to Other Sites: Infonec Computers is not under control or responsible of any linked contents or sites. Infonec Computers reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Infonec Computers provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Infonec Computers of the site. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.